Our touring exhibition “Sizewell Concerns” will visit a number of locations during EDF’s Stage 4 consultations in July and August 2019. Please come and visit us:
* Friday 19 – Sunday 21 July, Latitude Festival
* Tuesday 23 July 2pm – 8pm, Leiston Quaker Meeting Rooms (EDF @ United Reform)
* Wednesday 24 July 1pm – 6pm, Yoxford Cricket Pavilion (EDF @ Village Hall)
* Thursday 25 July, 5pm – 8pm, Theberton and Eastbridge Village Hall.
* Friday 26 July 2pm – 8pm, Woodbridge Community Hall, Hutchinson Room. (EDF at Community Hall)
* Saturday 3 August, 2pm – 4pm, Darsham Fete & Village Hall Opening
* Saturday 24 August, Middleton Fete, supporting the B1122 Action Group
The boards below are from our Stage 3 exhibition (January 2019) but will be updated shortly. To view or download Board 1 as a pdf click here Board 1 – Sizewell Concerns
To view or download Board 2 as a pdf click here: Board 2 – Overview Image
To view or download Board 3 as a pdf click here: Board 3 – Workers Accommodation
To view or download Board 4 as a pdf click here: Board 4 – Transport Maps
To view or download Board 5 as a pdf click here Board 5 – Roads Led Either Way
To view or download Board 6 as a pdf click here: Board 6 – Envmt_Leisure_Health
To view or download Board 7 as a pdf click here: Board 7 – Sizewell and Tourism
To view or download Board 8 as a pdf click here: Board 8 – Hinkley Point
To view or download Board 9 as a pdf click here: Board 9 – What You Can Do
‘Sizewell Concerns’ was shown at:
Leiston, Saturday 5 January, 11am – 5pm, at Quaker Meeting Rooms, Waterloo Road.
Theberton & Eastbridge, Monday 7 January, 11am – 7pm, at St Peter’s Church, Theberton.
Yoxford, Tuesday 8 January 11am – 5pm, Yoxford Cricket Pavilion (opposite the Village Hall)
Darsham, Wednesday 9 January, 2 – 8pm, at Darsham Village Hall
Saxmundham, Saturday 12 January, 10am – 4pm, at St John’s Church (in the nave)
Middleton, Wednesday 16 January, 11am – 7pm, at Holy Trinity Church, Middleton.
Southwold, Tuesday 17 January, 11am – 5pm, at the United Reformed Church Hall, High Street.
Aldeburgh, Friday 18 January, 1pm – 5.45pm, at Aldeburgh Parish Church Hall.
Melton, Tuesday 12 February, (times to be confirmed), at Suffolk Coastal District Council Headquarters, East Suffolk House
Ipswich, Thursday 14 February, 10am to 5pm, at Suffolk County Council Headquarters, Endeavour House.
* TEAGS is partnering as before with B1122 Action Group and Minsmere Levels Stakeholder Group.