EDF’s planning application for Sizewell C has been accepted for public examination. Visit “Take Action” for urgent ways to respond. Here are some other ways you can help…
* Write to Energy Ministers and tell them Sizewell C is the wrong project at the wrong time in the wrong place. You can use arguments from our page “Why Stop Sizewell C” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send a copy your MP and the Planning Inspectorate: email@example.com
* Follow us on social media, and watch and share our posts and videos, like the one below
* Oppose the new funding model the government is consulting on for new nuclear – the Regulated Asset Base (RAB) – under which EDF has suggested that all UK energy customers could pay an annual sum towards Sizewell C. Please Sign and share this action from consumer campaign group Sum Of Us. https://actions.sumofus.org/a/no-energy-bill-surcharge-for-new-nuclear
* Stay In Touch: Join our email list via www.stopsizewellc.org/join to receive regular updates.
* Write letters to the editors of national and local papers about Sizewell C. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want tips or someone to fact-check a letter you have written.
EDF, Sizewell C Information Office, 48-50 High Street Leiston, Suffolk IP16 4EW, email@example.com
Suffolk Coastal Member of Parliament: Dr Therese Coffey, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 7164. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suffolk County Council (SCC): Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX.
SCC Leader, including Economic Development and Infrastructure: Cllr Matthew Hicks, email@example.com
Deputy Leader; Cllr Mary Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
Environment and Public Protection and County Council Lead on Sizewell C: Cllr Richard Rout email@example.com
Highways and Transport & Rural Issues: Cllr Andrew Reid firstname.lastname@example.org
East Suffolk District Council: Melton Hill, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AU or Riverside, 4 Canning Rd, Lowestoft,
Leader & Finances/Resources: Steve Gallant, email@example.com
Deputy Leader & Economic Development, and ESC lead on Sizewell C: Craig Rivett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning and Coastal Management: David Ritchie, email@example.com
Communities, Leisure and Tourism: Leticia Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Environment: James Mallinder, email@example.com
Transport: Norman Brooks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please copy any letters to Aldeburgh & Leiston Ward’s three District Councillors: Tony Cooper email@example.com, TJ Haworth Culf Terry-Jill.Haworth-Culf@eastsuffolk.gov.uk, and Jocelyn Bond firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Inspectorate [PINS], Temple Quay House, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN, email@example.com