With Stage 3 consultations taking place until 29 March 2019, there is a lot you can do, including watching and sharing the video below!
* Come to our Public Meeting on Saturday 23 February 2019, 10am, St Peter’s Church, Theberton. We strongly encourage you to attend this meeting prior to responding to the consultation if at all possible.
*If you missed our exhibitions, look at our display boards online – www.teags.org/exhibition.
* Deadline for Stage 3 Consultations responses is 29 March. We will publish more detailed recommendations after our Public meeting. When you are ready to respond, you can send your questionnaire and other comments to EDF, Freepost SZC Consultation, by email to email@example.com, or register and respond online at www.sizewell.edfenergyconsultation.info
The Planning Inspectorate [PINS], Temple Quay House, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN
Dr Therese Coffey MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Cllr Matthew Hicks, Leader, Suffolk County Council, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX. John.Pitchford@suffolk.gov.uk
Cllr Geoff Holdcroft, Suffolk Coastal District Council, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge IP12 1RT. firstname.lastname@example.org
* Watch and share our videos –www.facebook.com/teags.org – and follow us on social media. Twitter is @TEAGonSizewell
* Stay In Touch: Join TEAGS’ email list via www.teags.org/join to receive regular updates.
* Put up a Poster: Artwork for the two new posters above (for printing A3 or A4 size), along with the originals in blue can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/home/TEAGS/TEAGSNewPosters
EDF, Sizewell C Information Office, 48-50 High Street Leiston, Suffolk IP16 4EW
Suffolk Coastal Member of Parliament: Dr Therese Coffey, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 7164. Email: email@example.com
Suffolk County Council: Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX.
Leader, including Economic Development and Infrastructure: Cllr Matthew Hicks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Leader; Highways and Transport & Rural Issues: Cllr Mary Evans email@example.com
Environment and Public Protection: Cllr Richard Rout firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Lead on Sizewell C, Finance & Assests Cllr Richard Smith email@example.com
Please copy any letters to local county councillor Russ Rainger firstname.lastname@example.org
Suffolk Coastal District Council: Melton Hill, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AU
Leader: Cllr. Ray Herring, email@example.com
Deputy Leader and SCDC Lead on Sizewell C: Cllr Geoff Holdcroft, firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning: Cllr Tony Fryatt, email@example.com
Economic Development and Coastal Management: Cllr. Andy Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers, Communities and Leisure: Cllr TJ Howarth-Culf
Green Environment: Cllr Carol Poulter, email@example.com